Thursday, April 10, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 8 (PERSONAL PRAYER)

Personal Prayer: I am praying this prayer......

 

Father God, please forgive me for allowing pride to ever visit my door. Thank You for loving me enough to tell me when I am doing, thinking, or believing the wrong things.  Help me to never think I know more than You.  Help me to always be ready to learn and remain teachable in all things.  Help me to hear You and accept Your correction.  Help me to develop the fruit of meekness and to remove pride from my heart. I love You, Lord, and I want to always be in the Truth.  I want to remain humble and lined up with Your will for my life. Show me where there is sin and wrong thinking in my life, and help me to lay it down at Your feet.  Thank You for the Truth and correction of Your Word. In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive