Thursday, April 10, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 8 (ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS)

 
Reflection Questions: Kindness

1.   Do your words and actions reflect a desire to value, treasure and appreciate others, or are your words controlling, effective and imperative? 

 

I am trying every day to walk in the Spirit, so I want fulfill the lust of the flesh.

 

2.  Do you have a pattern of trying to encourage and build others up, or are you unconsciously tearing others down by way of sarcasm, criticism, complaint and anger? 

 

Let me just say, having the Holy Spirit has changed my ways and attitude towards others.

 

3.  Have you been demonstrating actions of service to others, or do others tend to serve you more?

 

My job is a job of serving others. I am so happy that called me to serve.

 

4.  How often do you consider your ability to meet the needs of others with your resources, even at cost to yourself? 

 

Every chance I get!  God blesses me to do what I do.  I could not do it with His Spirit.

 

5.  Are you pouring yourself out for other people, or does your life simply star you and your own needs?

 

I gave up my life to serve God through taking care of others' needs. I am a caregiver called by God. I have other skills, but God called me from that job and placed me in this ministry of care. My ministry is called "InHisCare," and I am so grateful that He called me to serve the elderly.

 

1 Peter 5:7 says, "Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you."  I truly believe their cares are in God's hand, and He has entrusted me with them.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive