Thursday, April 10, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 8 (ENDING SCRIPTURE)

Ending Scripture: Isaiah 55:11

 

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

 

Why this scripture?  Isaiah 55:8-10 says,

 

"My thoughts are not like your thoughts.
    And your ways are not like my ways,"
announces the Lord.
"The heavens are higher than the earth.
    And my ways are higher than your ways.
    My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.
10 The rain and the snow
    come down from the sky.
They do not return to it
    without watering the earth.
They make plants come up and grow.
    The plants produce seeds for farmers.
    They also produce food for people to eat.................

 

As we study our spirit feast upon God's Word, and God promised that He would provide what we need, both spirit, soul, and body.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive