Monday, April 7, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 7 (I CHOOSE FAITH)

Extra: Faithfulness

I choose faithulness. . .Today I will keep my promises. My debtors will not regret their trust. My associates will not question my word.  My companion will not question my love. And my children will never fear that their father will not come home.

 

Read: Galatians 5:22-25

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also behave in accordance with the Spirit. (NET)


This week's scripture was in NET version.  It says faithfulness instead of faith. It says patience instead of longsuffering. It says self-control instead of temperance. It says gentleness instead of meekness.  Regardless of the different one they choose, its still the Fruit of the Holy Spirit, amen.


 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive