Monday, April 7, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 7 (SCRIPTURES READING)

 

Scriptures Reading:

1 Corinthians 4:17

For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

 

Ephesians 6:21

But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

 

1 Timothy 1:12

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

 

Revelation 17:14

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

 

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

 

 

These are the scriptures from Lara Velez's study

Hebrews 11; 13:6

Ephesians 2:8, 9

2 Corinthians 5:7

Psalm 23:4

Mark 9:23; 11:23

Philippians 4:13

Luke 17:6

Proverbs 3:5-8

I John 5:14

James 1:3

2 Timothy 1:7


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive