Friday, July 10, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 5 (ANSWERS)

Questions:

1).        Why are we to believe in the power of our words?

The Lord commands us to believe that what we say will come to pass, and that our words has power in them.

 

2).        What is in the power of every word we speak?

There is death or life in the power of every word we speak (Proverbs 18:21)

 

3).        The mountain symbolically refer to what?

The mountain symbolically means any high obstacle that  might stand in our way.

 

4).        What is faith?

Faith is the substance of things hope for, and the evidence of things now seen (Hebrews 11:1).

 

5).        What is confession?

Confession means you are getting honest; you realize you have something to confess, acknowledge, or admit to, fully. It is a heart transaction, not a mere movement of the lips or flippant thought of the mind. When we confess, we declare, we assert, we fully acknowledge in all honesty, that something is so, without doubt or ambiguity.

 

6).        What part of man doubts?

Doubt comes from the mind.

 

7).        When a problem stands in our way, we must do what?

We must speak to it in faith, trusting God's Word, and standing on it concerning this matter.

 

8).        What do 1 Peter 2:24 says?

"He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

 

9).        Repeat week #5 applications

I am not shaken because of bad reports; I choose to believe the Lord's good report. Bad news doesn't faze me a bit because I have learned to trust God and believe His Word even in the midst of challenging circumstances. I don't deny that sickness exists; I just deny it has a right to exist in my body. The word of men doesn't change the Word of God. I don't deny what the doctor's word says; I just deny that it is the final word, because God's Word supersedes the word of men. I choose to believe God's report that says Jesus paid for my healing as my substitute on the Cross. His report says the law of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. His report says that healing and health are my right and privilege. God's Word says that by Jesus' stripes I was healed, and that is the report I choose to believe. It doesn't matter what the doctor says; I am healed. It doesn't matter what the medical tests say; I am healed. I doesn't matter what my body says; I say (speaking to this mountain) I am healed. God's Word says that I am healed, and I believe it. That settles the matter. Amen. (Isaiah 55:11; Matthew 8:17; Philippians 4:8). I am strong, and very courageous; I will not fear. I will not let fear impact my life. I am not afraid, because God's Word gives me boldness and audacity. I do not fear the devil, I fear no sickness, I fear no disease, I am not intimidated by sickness and disease, but they are intimidated by my faith in God's Word. My faith and trust in God and His Word destroys the power of fear. God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind of Christ. I refuse to get stressed out; I refuse to worry or be anxious. I stand firm and fearless in my faith. I will not fear because God is for me, God is with me, and God is in me. When God is for me, then nothing can be against me. Because God is in me, I can conquer anything. I am bold in my faith and I refuse to let one ounce of fear enter my life. I shall not fear, because my confidence is in the Lord. No fear here, in Jesus' name! AMEN. (1 Chronicles 28:20; Isaiah 41:10; 2 Timothy 1:7; John 14:7; Mark 5:36).

 

10).      What did the Lord say to Paul in a vision?

""Do not be afraid, but speak and do not be silent; For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city."

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive