Friday, July 10, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 5 (REFLECTION)

Question: What did you learn from this week's study?

 

Mark 11:23-24 says we can speak to the mountain, and Jesus was not just talking or should I say teaching about natural things, but spiritual things too. We can speak to things that happen in our lives. We have authority over these things. Jesus spoke to the ragging sea and it stood still. His Words was powerful, and that is why we know it is still powerful and shaper than any two edge sword, amen. (Hebrews 4:12).  I have and still learning to speak things in my life, and believe that those things will happen according to God's will for my life. It is God's will for us to have an abundant life, amen. (John 10:10).  I learned that the mountain symbolically means any high obstacle that might stand in our way when we are doing God's will. Faith is the substance of things hope for, and the evidence of things not seen in our lives, and Confession and forgiveness are realities that transform us, and it is a means of healing and transformation for the inner spirit. Before this study I was reading this book call "Scripture confessions for healing" by Keith and Megan Provance.  It's a good book! I saw that it confirm the study, and added it to this study, because it talks about speaking to the mountain, and trust God's Word to speak to it in faith.  1 Peter 2:24 says, "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed." I learned that because of Mark 11:23-24 no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, amen.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive