Thursday, July 2, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 4 (ENDING PRAYER)

Reading Mark: Mark chapters 10-12

 

 I have been reading the book of Mark for this study, and it's has been an encouragement and uplifting to my soul, especially at this time of discouragement with the government and their decision making without the people's consent or vote. This change the morality of our country! We were born a Christian nation.   I will read Mark 12 tomorrow. God bless all in the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

 

Ending Prayer:

Father God, grant me the knowledge I need to speak to the mountain, and with that knowledge understanding, so that I can use wisdom to move mountains out of my life. This knowledge that I have received now I give You praises. I desire to walk in victory just as Jesus did when He walked on this earth, amen.


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive