Thursday, July 2, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 4 (REFLECTION)

Question: What did you learn from this week's study?

 

Faith is a good subject to talk about now days.  I have been through some testing times lately, my faith has been tested!  The enemy has put barriers in my path, but I do thank God that I have kept the faith in His Word.  And, the reason why is that I am a whosoever and I keep speaking to the whatsoever in my life. I have what I say because I am a believer and not a doubter, and I keep check on what I say. I truly believe we must keep watch over our talk, because our words are powerful, and they are spirit as the Word of God says. I learn that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Pure faith is not mixed with unbelief or doubt.  But to be honest, after hearing what the Supreme Court Justice has done my faith is being tested now. I had prayed and hoped that it would not pass that law about same sex marriages. God have mercy on us!!! The enemy has deceived the world. I am in this world, but I am not of this world, and I praise Jesus. God did not create this to be, but I know He is still in control of everything, and the truth will be revealed. It hurt my heart when I heard this! Study and read the Word of God is what we must do, and tell the truth too.

 


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive