Monday, March 17, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 4 (I CHOOSE PATIENCE)

Extra: Patience
I choose patience. . .I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I’ll invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray. Instead of clinching my fist at new assignment, I will face them with joy and courage.
 
Read: Galatians 5:22-25
“22 But the fruit that comes from having the Holy Spirit in our lives is: love, joy, peace, not giving up, being kind, being good, having faith, 23 being gentle, and being the boss over our own desires. The Law is not against these things. 24 Those of us who belong to Christ have nailed our sinful old selves on His cross. Our sinful desires are now dead. 25 If the Holy Spirit is living in us, let us be led by Him in all things.” (NLV)

This week Scripture's version is from the New International Version; I like it where it says, "If the Holy Spirit is living in us, let us be led by Him in all things."

I choose patience/longsuffering!!!

And, I must remember that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope.  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.  Thank You Lord! 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive