Monday, March 17, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 4 (ANSWERS)

Reflection Questions: Patience

 

1)      Do you consider Jesus' return to be the ultimate event that you are preparing for, or a life of happiness and bliss in success or retirement?  I am waiting for Jesus' return, and I desire a good retirement too.

 

2)      Are you known for cultivating a heart of patience in your life through prayer and discipline? I am working on this now, and will keep working on it. I have learned that instead of worrying, pray to God.

 

3)      Are people afraid of you because they find you difficult to talk to? Do you react instead of respond to them?  No, I don't think so. When I was younger I reacted, but now I respond in Christ-like manner.

 

4)      Do you see opportunities instead of calamities, occasions of grace instead of occasions of fire-fighting? I see opportunities to let God teach me what I need to know. Occasions of grace because what I have learned through God's Word, and all my studies.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive