Saturday, March 8, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 3 (REFLECTION ANSWERS)

REFLECTION ANSWERS:

 

1.       Do you find yourself becoming more insecure, anxious and frustrated, or restful, trusting and self-confident over time? Not anymore, but I use to walk in fear, insecurity, anxious, and frustration in everything came my way, but God has blessed me to always remember what He has done for me personally, and think on it until my peace come. I am still praying and still reading His Word, so that my faith stay strong in Him.

 

2.       Do you tend to feel that "everything hinges on me" and that you are indispensable?

I don't believe that everything hinges on me! I believe I am an indispensable prayer warrior for the Lord.  I put my trust in the Lord, and only in Him, I am human! I still make mistakes. 

 

3.   Do you find yourself doubting if God is absolutely sovereign, or absolutely benevolent and wise? Not anymore!!  I have learned to trust in the Lord through many trials and temptations, and mistakes.  I have seen God's grace and mercy in my life, and I truly believe it took a sovereign God to bring me out. I trust His Word that says, "God is wise!"  When you experience that peace, then you know in your inner-being, your spirit that God is God, and that He is the Great IAM,

 

4.   Are you able to rest during a crisis instead of waiting for it to be entirely resolved before finding peace? Yes, thank You Jesus! I am in a situation right now that if it were not for me trusting God, I would be walking in anxiety today, I would be crying all the time, BUT GOD!!!  Prayer changes things, I truly believe that today.

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive