Monday, March 3, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK #2 (ANSWERS)

  Reflection Question Answers
 
1.    Are you happy only when things go your way? Are you capable of being happy in difficult circumstances?  I am learning now to be content, needs work, and I am asking God for that.
 
2.  Do your prayers revolve more around spiritual blessings, or limited only to material and physical needs and thanksgiving? I am praying more concerning the Spirit, and for others; I am focusing on others more now.
 
 3/  Does the Bible seem more like a self-help, to-do manual for happiness in life, or an unfolding story of God's saving work for our joy?  I believe an unfolding story of God's saving work for our joy.
 
4. Are your spending habits reflective of how you use money for material satisfaction, or are you pursuing a higher happiness? Working on it; I do give for Spiritual reasons as the Lord led me. I truly believe in giving my tithes most of all, then I give offering too.
 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive