Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BIBLE STUDY OF BOOK OF LUKE WEEK # 7 (REFLECTION)

Personal reflection question: 

 

 

What have you learn from the study of the book of Luke?

 

I have learned a lot!  Dr. Luke's book is so inspiring to all people.  I have learned more about Luke, who he was, what he did, and the type of person he really was. I have learned about his faith in God through this study.  Awesome!  Luke was not a believer while Jesus was on earth as said in this study, but he became a believer later.  In Luke's writing you can hear his love for the Lord Jesus Christ. He respected God, honored Him with all his heart. He wanted to share his belief with other Gentile as well. He was not an eyewitness to the events surrounding Jesus, but I am sure he heard about Jesus during that time. He was a well to do doctor, but not a rich man.  In the harmony of the Gospel you can see that Luke shared more material than any other gospel. I got a full picture of Jesus as a baby, a teenager, and a full grown man. I truly believe he cover it well.  I enjoyed this study!

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive