Tuesday, January 13, 2015

BIBLE STUDY OF BOOK OF LUKE WEEK # 6 (REFLECTION)

Personal reflection answer:

 

Who are the women and men in my own life who have carried the presence of God to me?

 

I thank God for my former pastor and his wife, who was my mentor spiritually, and I honored them so much. I honored their relationship with the Lord. My older sister Gloria is a great spiritual influence on my life now, her walk with the Lord is so encouraging to me.  We are not perfect, but I do see God in her life. I enjoy being in her presence. I had a lady pastor who was so encouraging and uplifting to me when I moved by home. I was very discourage, and too people conscience; she inspired me to grow in God, and to be God-inside conscience. Today  I don't walk with my feelings on my shoulder because of being too people conscience of what they think about me. I am God-inside conscience today! I am what God says I am!

 

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive