Saturday, August 17, 2019

RECAP

"Walking in the Favor of God" Devotionals


This was a blessing to me! There were three parts to this devotion.

In order to find favor with God you must first acknowledge Him, and then trust Him. When you meditate on God's Word you listen, you trust, and you obey Him. The first devotion was on "Listen" to God. The second was on Trusting God, and then the third was on Obeying God.  When you have time please read these devotions because they will give insight on meditating on God's Word. Glory to God!!


If you don't know Jesus, please pray and accept Him as your Savior today.


Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive