Saturday, August 17, 2019

QUIET TIME WITH GOD

Setting aside a time:       7:48 am----9:24 am


Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God

Song:  God will take care of you

Prayer: Father God, help us to listen, trust, and obey You, amen.

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters: Trustworthiness

Scripture Worship: Psalms 107

Scripture Memory: Proverbs 3:3-6

Scripture Reading: II Chronicles 2

Daily Devotion Reading: Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

God's Promise Today: I Peter 5:7

Spiritual Goal in life: Keep my mind on Jesus

Ultimate Goal in Life: Worship God daily in my heart

Daily Goal Today: Listen, Trust, and Obey God's Holy Spirit

Speak God's Word: I am free! John 8:36

Healing Scriptures: I am blessed, healed, and highly favor by God (James 5:16)

Jabez Prayer: I Chronicles 4:9-10

The Lord's Supper: I Corinthians 11:23-26

Read Psalm 100: God, You are my Creator!

Read Matthew 18:18: I bind joy to my mind! I loose confusion from my mind

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: I pray this prayer over my patient now

MyLove4Jesus: I love You Lord Jesus Christ!

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:3-12

Prayer Focus: I pray for Israel today Numbers 6:23-26

Ending Song: God will take care of you

Pause: Listen, Trust, and Obey God right now

Record what God spoke to you:

God spoke to my heart to recall all that He has done for me in the past, meditate on it right now, and I did; Oh my soul was so happy and relaxed. God keep saying "I will take care of you" I was concern about bills and retirement when God spoke this to me. He reassured me on this!! Meditation on God's Word will do this, amen.


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive