Wednesday, August 7, 2019

QUIET TIME WITH GOD

Setting aside a time: Week # 5


Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God

Song:  Sacrifices of Praise

Prayer:  Speak to my heart Holy Spirit

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters:  God's Goodness

Scripture Worship: Psalm 106

Scripture Memory: Proverbs 3:3-6

Scripture Reading: II Chronicles 1

Daily Devotion Reading: Beautiful Living by James Russell Miller

God's Promise Today: Isaiah 26:3

Spiritual Goal in life: Keep my mind on Jesus

Ultimate Goal in Life: Worship God in my heart

Daily Goal Today: Hear, Obey, Follow You Holy Spirit

Speak it Now: I am free! John 8:36

Healing Confession: I am healed! Matthew 8:17

Jabez's Prayer: I Chronicles 4:9-10

The Lord's Supper: I Corinthians 11:23-26

Read Psalm 100: God is my Creator!

Read Matthew 18:18: I bind peace to my mind, soul, and spirit

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: I pray this prayer over Abrion now in Jesus' name.

My Personal Confession Today: I love my Lord Jesus!

Prayer Focus: Numbers 6:23-26

Ending Song: Sacrifices of Praise

Pause: I set still and let God speak

Record what God spoke to you: God's Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, remember all the things God has already done for you and trust Him again.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive