Friday, November 13, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WALKING IN THE SPIRIT: WEEK # 4

Exercise:         Week # 4         Walking in the Spirit today:

 

What did you do to know you were walking in the Spirit today?

 

From the reading of Psalm 51: 10, "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me," has been my prayer today. When I think I have overcome an area in my life, then pops up another thing to deal with. Walking in the Spirit is a constant way of life. I am not proud to say this, but I didn't walk in the Spirit concerning a situation this morning before day; I was so sleepy and my flesh took control of it, and I knew right away it was not in the Fruit of the Spirit. I gave into an angry spirit the wrong way, and didn't use patient. I repented and changed my attitude toward the situation. I remembered this lesson. Thank You Jesus! Walking in the Spirit is a daily process.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive