Thursday, November 19, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WALKING IN THE SPIRIT: EXERCISE

Week # 5         Walking in the Spirit today:
What did you do to know you were walking in the Spirit today?

I must say this, I am always taking inventory of my life and relationship with the Holy Spirit. I have made it a habit to talk with the Holy Spirit, so I can feel secure in my relationship with Him. When I move without His permission, then I sense a warning that I have move without asking Him for guidance. He will let me know, it may not happen right then, but He will. My brother called me about four days ago, and I had all intension to call him back, but thing got so rough on the job, I forgot. This morning the Holy Spirit quicken my spirit to call him. I apologized and he said he understood because of my job. I was so grateful! I thank God for His Holy Spirit within me.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive