Sunday, February 15, 2015

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 1 (PRAYER)

This week's prayer:
 

Prayer:

 

Father God, thank You for being my Shepherd. As we study this scripture give us the revelation knowledge and heart desire to long for Your presence no matter where we are, or what situation we found ourselves in.  Lord, Your are our Shepherd and we need You daily. Thank You for providing and supplying all our needs. My good shepherd, I praise you for rescuing me!  I praise you, because you go ahead of me! I praise you because you gave your life on the cross for me and you meet my needs! I praise you, for you are going to lead me till the end!  We are Your people, and the sheep of Your pasture. We love You and honor You. This we pray in Jesus' Mighty Name, amen.


 


 
 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive