Monday, February 16, 2015

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 1 (KJV)

 

Different Version Week # 1: (KJV)

 

The King James Version is my favorite of versions of the Bible. I grew up on this version, spiritually. I will definitely learn something from this scripture through all the different versions that will be shared.  When studying the Bible it's good to consider other versions, amen.  It's good to find words that are different, but means the same thing. We study to grow spiritually in God, and to experience different things in our relationship with Him.  I am sure of this!  Please remember to read the different versions of Psalm 23, you will be blessed. I am sure of this too! I am excited about what I will learn!

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive