Friday, August 29, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 7 (REFLECTION ANSWERS)

1). What makes waiting on God's timing so difficult?

Waiting on God takes faith; walking in the flesh and not in the Spirit of God is not faith. For the flesh wars against the spirit, and that is very difficult. Walking by sight and not by faith is difficult when we don't trust God. When we don't take heed and wait on God, we miss it, and that is difficult.

2). Do you take an active role in the waiting process by praying, reading God's Word, and counting on His promises with expectation?

I try with all my heart, but I fail at times. Then I ask God for forgiveness and He forgive me, and I go on trusting Him by reading His Word and counting on His promises with expectation.

3). Would these make the waiting process easier to handle; If so, how?

Be faithful, reading God's Word, and trust God, take Him at His Word.


4). What active steps you currently taking to further your relationship with God?

Oh, I love this one! My bible studies are so important to me as to reading God's Word, praying daily, seeking His guidance, and my daily quiet times each morning helps me to keep my relationship close to God. I am learning each day to trust Him more and more.

5). Recall a time when God answered a prayer of yours. How did that answer grow your faith in Him? 
 
I have a ministry of (live-in personal care-giver), and have been doing walking in it for years now, and it take faith to do what I do as to trusting God for the next assignment without a in between company. I love it because I have seen God move on my behalf so many times. In the past I've meet my next assignment through what is called God's appointed time. I would pray and wait on God to reveal, then, in my wait I would call those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17). I would not allow negative talk hinder my communication with God through His Word, I would not communicate with negative people; I would stand firm in my faith in God, and His promises to me. I would get a promise scripture and repeat it over and over again, get it in my spirit-man. These are precious times to me, because I have seen answers from God this way. Yes, sometime the enemy would fight against me by bring negative thoughts, but I stand firm in God and His promise to me as I live by faith, not by sight.    

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive