Sunday, August 24, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 6 (ANSWERS TO REFLECTION QUESTIONS)

1. What event/situation/person has caused your faith to waver?

My faith failed when I was without a job and no husband was died and had children to feed, I was so afraid of not been able to take care of them, I took my eyes off God and onto the problem. I thought God was punishing me for something of the past, and I stopped praying, and turned my back on Him, then God spoke to my heart and I repented. God supplied my need with a job, food until I got my first pay check. It was awesome!

2. If you overcame that doubt, how did you do it?

I realized I could not do this by myself and repented, I read God's Word until it got in my spirit and encouraged.

3. If you are still struggling, whose godly, biblical wisdom can you seek?

I am standing strong now, and I study God's Word, I pray often, and I have learned to trust Him no matter how it looks.

4. Do you believe what you read in 1 John 1:9?

Yes, I do! "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

5. What benefits can you envision to reading and memorizing this Scripture?

Blessings of knowing in your spirit you have been forgiven, that God loves you, and you can continue to wait on Jesus' His return, and walk by faith and not by sight or circumstances. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.    

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive