Monday, August 18, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 5 (DISCUSSION TIME)

Discussion Questions: I chose # 8


8. Based on your personal experience, if a close friend were to share with you that he was at one time a person with great faith in God, but had lost his faith, what questions would you ask? What advice would you give?


I read all of them, but this one to me is needed in my life, so I can be prepared when faced with this opportunity to share God with others.

First of all, I would pray with them, I would ask God to give them peace, and strength; and, I would ask God to help their unbelief.

What questions would I ask, I asked myself! Maybe these are not sure questions to ask, but I pray I would be led by the Holy Spirit in asking these questions.

Do you still believe in God's Word?
Do you still believe He still exist?
Do you still believe He loves you?

Then I would encourage them to walk by faith and not by their sight in whatever is hindering them now. You must have faith in Him, trust in Him with all your heart, and read His Word to strength your faith in Him; this is why Jesus taught the people so it could build up faith in them. Jesus taught for that reason!


What question would you ask?     

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive