Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Setting Aside A Time

Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God


Song: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

Prayer: Speak to my heart Holy Spirit, I desire to hear from You today.

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters: God's faithfulness

Scripture Worship: Psalm 97

Scripture Memory: Proverbs 3:3-6

Scripture Reading: I Chronicles 18

Daily Devotion Reading: Jesus Calling

God's Promise Today: Philippians 4:19

Spiritual Goal in life: Keep my thoughts on Jesus today

Ultimate Goal in Life: Worship God daily in my heart

Daily Goal Today: Hear, obey, and follow You Holy Spirit.

Speak God's Word: I am free! Jeremiah 29:11

Healing Confession: Psalm 107:20 says I am healed!

The Jabez's Prayer: I Chronicles 4:9-10

The Lord's Supper: I Corinthians 11:23-26

Read Psalm 100: Lord, You are my Creator!

Read Matthew 18:18 I loose confusion off me and my loved ones

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: I pray this prayer over my sons

My Personal Confession Today: I love You Lord Jesus!

Prayer Focus: I pray Numbers 6:23-26 over the nation of God's people

Ending Song: Love lifted me

Pause: It's a good feeling to know in your heart God cares, I meditated on that.

Record what God spoke to you: "My child I am always with you, follow my Holy Spirit, and never give up on Me.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive