Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Setting aside a time: Week # 3

Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God


Song:            God's Life, Nature, and Ability

Prayer: Father God, bless Your people everywhere with a strong mind to meditate, amen.

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters: God's Lovingkindness

Scripture Worship: Psalm 90

Scripture Memory: Matthew 6:19-21; memory scriptures last a month

Scripture Reading: I Chronicles 3-11 Good reading!

Daily Devotion Reading: Daily Little Blessings by Oral Roberts, and others

God's Promise Today: Jeremiah 29:11

Spiritual Goal in life: Keep my mind focus on Jesus

Ultimate Goal in Life: Worship God daily in my heart

Daily Goal Today: I want to hear, obey, and follow the Holy Spirit.

Speak it Now: I am set free in Jesus!!!

Healing Scriptures: This has changed from confession to scripture reading on healing (Isaiah 57:19).

The Lord's Prayer: Matthew 6:9-12

The Lord's Supper: I Corinthians 11:23-26

Read Psalm 23: Lord Jesus, You are my Shepherd!

Read Matthew 18:18 I bind peace to my mind, soul, and spirit

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: (my son Tony I prayed for today to have peace while taking a test).

My Personal Confession Today: I love the Lord Jesus!

Prayer Focus: Numbers 6:22-26; I pray for the peace in Jerusalem, amen.

Ending Song: My hope is in You Lord Jesus

Pause: I thought on the goodness of Jesus while meditating on what He has done for me through-out the pass years, I am so grateful for His lovingkindness.

Record what God spoke to you: God personally spoke to me Jeremiah 29:11, so grateful to hear Him speak to my heart.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive