Saturday, April 7, 2018

Closing Prayer:

 

Lord God, I want to do thing Your way. Give me/us Your wisdom so that I/we can make the most of every opportunity. Lord, in our trials and tribulations help us to depend upon Your Holy Spirit to comfort us and live a joyful life unto You.  Lord, we spend most of our time looking for things. From the lofty (meaning, purpose, security) to the mundane (bargains, missing earrings, mislaid phones), we are always seeking. Help us remember, Holy Spirit, that nothing matters more than to seek the face of God. In Your presence all is well; all is beautiful. We long for intimacy with You, Lord Jesus. We depend upon You always and forever; AMEN.

 

Weekly reading assignments: (Hebrews 9-10)

 

I have read my weekly assignment!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive