Saturday, December 23, 2017

This Week's Prayer:


 Jesus, thank You for being my Savior; You saved the world, but my heart tells me that You did it just for me. I am so glad I can say this with confident in You. My heart also tells me that You were that little babe in the manager. I am so grateful, Lord! We as a community that serve You want to thank You for Your love and compassion to do what You did for the whole world. Thank You. You are in touch with what we need daily to fill our souls even when we do not know. Thank You for your kindness in coming to earth so we could become Your children. The thought of this fills my heart with gratitude and praise.  Lord, bless the Prayer Warriors community here on Google in every way. Help us to keep You in our focus as we celebrate this Christmas and New Year. Help us not to get so caught up in the holiday that we forget to praise You. Bless us continue as we study these bible studies. Bless us to be healthy in our minds, souls, and spirit. Thank You, Lord. This we pray in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Emmanuel) Name.  AMEN.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive