Saturday, December 23, 2017

Questions/Answers


1). Do you begin your day by praising the Lord and asking Him to guide you throughout that day?

Yes, I really do because I need His guidance; I've made too many mistakes in the past.

2). Have you submitted your priorities to God?

I have tried for many years, but I know there are still some I really need to give to Him priority over.

3). How can you make the Lord's will a priority in your life?

Each day before I do anything I must give Him first place in my life; I pray and ask Him to let His will be done through His Holy Spirit.

4). What do you spend the most time praying about?

I pray for my family and the United States; I also pray for those who are in my circle of life, I pray for the lost, and many more daily.

5). How can our hearts' desires and delight s be in God's will?

We must ask God to let His will, desires, plans, thoughts, and ways to be His.

6). What are we to expect when we pray "Thy will be done"?

Oh wow!  When we truly love the Lord, we  will pray this prayer, but we must not expect a rose garden every day.

7). What do the Scripture (Romans 8:28) says?

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

8). Where is our safest place to be?

That place would be in God's will, amen.

9). What did Jesus say to Pilate about his power in (John 19:11)?

"Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin."

10). What must we do to experience God's will in our lives?

We must humble ourselves to God through prayer and reading His Word. Live unto Him and we will experience God's will.

11). What involves doing God's will?

We should live a pleasing life unto the Lord our God, making sure we are seeking His will for His glory and not ours.

12). What does this statement "Thy will be done" means concerning Priority?

I truly believe it means we want God will in our lives, especially when we pray and ask for it with a seeking heart.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive