Sunday, December 31, 2017

ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

 

1).       What is Christmas to you?

Very good question, I think! Christmas is the baby Jesus to me. Christmas is why I am saved today and living unto the Lord. God sent His Son on Christmas, no matter what day or year it was, it happen and that is why it's Christmas. Some Christian do not want to hear these words "Jesus is the reason for the season." That is precious to me!

2).       What is your most favorite Christmas carol?

Silent Night, but I love all of them that tell the story of the babe Jesus.

3).       How do you celebrate Christmas?

Now days I work on Christmas, but I celebrate Christmas all year around because I seek the joy of God, and I give love to all I can through-out the year. But, family is precious to me and if they want to celebrate, then I will just to be with them. Most family work all year and can't get off work until Christmas, so it's a great time to set aside to be with family and give. I celebrate with family, we pray together first of all, eat a good dinner, give gifts, play games, watch a good Christian Christmas movie, and sleep, LOL.

4).       Why do you celebrate Christmas?

My family did, so it was passed on to us as Christians who believe that Jesus was born through a virgin according to the Bible. They taught us the story and we taught our children about Christmas and been a Christian.

5).       Why do you, if so, give gifts for Christmas?

The song, "Love lifted me" tells the story of giving to me. Love lifted me! Love lifted me! When nothing else could help, Love lifted me. Love lifted me! Love lifted me!
When nothing else could help Love lifted me; God gave His son! God gave His son! God gave His son! When nothing else could help, God gave His Son, God gave His Son, When nothing else could help, God  gave His Son; Son gave His life!, Son gave His life! When nothing else could help, Son gave His life; Son gave His life! Son gave His life!
When nothing else could help, Son gave His life! It's all about GIVING!!!"

6).       Give us our daily bread, what do this means to you?

Just as said in the answer of question five; it is all about GIVING!!!

7).      How big of a role does Jesus have in your thoughts at Christmas?

It's the most important thing to me concerning Christmas. It's about Jesus!        

8).      How have you seen God work through this past year?

I was praying the other day and it came to me to praise God for His provision He has provided for me through this year; I have seen God work miracles this year concerning my person life. I am so grateful!!

9).       Will you share Jesus this year with someone?

I have and it felt so good to me!! I will continue so it can bring glory to the Father in Heaven.

10).    Should we be alarmed about today's economy, explain?

I like what this lesson tells us "May I say that I do not think a Christian should be alarmed today because of what the economist is saying about diminishing resource. We are not looking to man to supply our needs; we are looking to God." He makes the provision for us!

11).     What do Matthew 6:33 means to you?

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  God will provide for us as the Scripture says, and we must seek Him and His righteousness.  It remind me of "Emmanuel" God is with us to provide for us.

12).     What do Luke 6:38 says?

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." We must remember God gave His Son!!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive