Monday, August 28, 2017

This Weekly Prayer

 

Father God, thank You for all of the goodness You have shown me in my life. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Help me to forgive others as You have so freely forgiven me.  Please help me to see others (even people I think are hopeless, or do not think the way I think) the way You do.  Help me to show Your love and compassion to all people and all situation all the time. Remind me that I too am in need of forgiveness and mercy. Help me to have eyes to see and ears to hear the needs of others. Help me to find creative ways to show kindness to people around me. Help me to let Your light shine.  Help me to be a living example of Your Great Goodness.  In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive