Thursday, June 25, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 3 (ENDING PRAYER)

Reading Mark: Week # 3 Mark chapters 7-9

 

Reading my weekly scriptures is a joy to my soul and it gives me strength, and that is why the enemy is fighting against me now through my internet service. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper in Jesus' name, amen. (Isaiah 54:17)

 

 

Ending Prayer:

 

Father God, grant me the knowledge I need to speak to the mountain, and with that knowledge understanding, so that I can use wisdom to move mountains out of my life. This knowledge that I have received now I give You praises. I desire to walk in victory just as Jesus did when He walked on this earth, amen.


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive