Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 5 (CROSS REFERENCES)

I Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

 

John 7:37-38

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

 

Isaiah 55:1-2

"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness."

 

Psalm 42:2

"My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?"

 

Psalm 63:1

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is"

 

Psalm 143:6

"I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah."

 

Amos 8:1

"Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit."

 

John 17:13

"And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves."

 

Song of Solomon 4:14

"Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:"

 

Isaiah 49:10

"Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:"

 

Ezekiel 47:1

"Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar."

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive