Tuesday, July 1, 2014

UPDATE ON NEXT STUDY

God has given me another study. I will share it as soon as I put it together. I was so inspired as I studied the ministry of Jesus. Its awesome! When you put your mind on Christ and God's Word things begin to change in your life. I have witness that over and over again. As the Word says, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12, Amen! I also obey this scripture, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth, 2 Timothy 2:15; The next study is "In the School of Faith" some material is from Dr. Charles F. Stanley, and some from research and some from what God gives me. God bless you. Talk soon.    

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive