Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 8 (REFLECTION/ANSWERS)

1. It is an awesome truth to realize that God himself, in the form of the Holy Spirit, lives inside me as a believer.

WOW! God living inside me is an awesome experience. My life has changed because He lives in me. There are things, problems, situations, circumstances that I would not be able to deal with if it were not for the Holy Spirit living inside me. I was so blessed spiritually when I received the Holy Spirit in my life. People do not talk about this now days, but it still a reality, and a joy to me. I am a believer!


2. Am I taking full advantage of this gift to learn more about Jesus and to live a God-pleasing life?


Yes, I believe I am! God help me to continue to live a God-pleasing life, and change anything that is displeasing to You, amen.     

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive