Sunday, July 27, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 2 (ANSWERS TO REFLECTION)

Reflections:

1. What stage of faith are you currently experiencing?

I walk in godly faith, because I walk by faith and not by sight, but sometimes my faith fail me, and then I repent and ask God to forgive; I read and study to strength my faith.

2. What might you do to strengthen your faith?

Keep reading God's Word, and exercise my faith through my actions, and keep trusting Him with all my heart.

3. Does your behavior positively reflect the Lord and His godliness?

Yes, I believe it does! I really try to bring glory to Him and God always.

4. Do you exhibit faith in a way that shows God's sovereignty in your life?

Yes, I do! I trust God in keeping me health through my faith in Him, and others are encouraged from it. I have been healed many times, because I trust Gods Word that says, "By Jesus' stripes I was healed." (1 Peter 2:24)     

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive