Monday, June 9, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 5 (Reflection Answers)

 1. Which miracle Jesus performed that you can identify with?

The healing the woman with the issue of blood, because He has healed me from high blood pressure, my knees, my arm, and other issues too. I thank Jesus!

2. Have you experienced the meaning of Immanuel?

Yes, yes, yes! If it were not for me knowing in my spirit that God is with me, I would be miserable. Half the time I feel so lonely, but God is with me. He give me peace and that is how I know that He is with me. Glory to God!

3. Explain how you felt the first time you read Acts 10:38.

Joy in my soul. I study it for a long time when I first got saved. I was so into that scripture. It was my babysitter. "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him."

And today, it still mean a lot to me.    

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive