Sunday, June 1, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 4 (Reflection Answers)

 1). Have you received in your spirit that healing is still for today?

Yes, I have! I am still excited about it. I've been healed by the power of God many times. Healing is still happen today. The other day I talk with a man who has been healed of cancer. Glory to God!

2). When was the last time God healed you, and how?

12/26/13 I was off work and staying at a hotel; I was attending a family Christmas dinner, I failed in the shower and hurt myself very badly; I stood on God's Word for my healing (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17; I Peter 2:24). I was healed! I didn't have to go to the doctors or the ER, I stood on God's Word for my healing. It didn't come right then, but I kept speaking God's Word over me. I am healed today, and no problem with walking now.

3). Would you pray for someone who believed, and needed healing?

Yes I would, but they must believe that God is still a healer, and trust Him through His Word. Praying and they don't believe will not work; unless God intervene to help them believe to strength their faith in Him.

   

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive