Tuesday, January 14, 2020

PRAYER 1/14/20

Lord, I worship You today for Who You are. Thank You Lord for loving me and for being here for me. Thank You for giving us the three witnesses concerning Your  healing for Your people in Jesus' name.  Father God, I shall believe Your report. I worship You! I worship You! I worship You! I worship You! LORD GOD, I worship You! Thank You for healing our bodies, Lord.   Lord, we take the authority You has given us and use it for Your glory.  We stand in agreement to Your word in Jesus' Name.  Bless us through-out the season to be at peace and walk in this peace Jesus brought to us.  We believe Your report, so grant us this this season and through-out this year.   AMEN!

 



No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive