Saturday, June 29, 2019

MY QUIET TIME WITH GOD

Setting aside a time: 7:40-9:14 AM


Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God


Song:            I surrender all

Prayer: Lord, grant us peace today in Jesus' name, amen.

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters: God's peace

Scripture Worship: Psalm 82

Scripture Memory: Matthew 6:19-21

Scripture Reading: I Chronicles 3

Daily Devotion Reading: Beautiful Living by James Russell Miller

God's Promise Today: Psalm 55:22

Spiritual Goal in life: Keep my mind stayed on Jesus today

Ultimate Goal in Life: Worship God in my heart daily

Daily Goal Today: Hear, obey, and follow You Holy Spirit

Speak it Now: I am blessed, healed, and highly favored by God

Healing Confession: I Peter 2:24 says by Jesus stripes I am healed

The Lord's Prayer: Matthew 6:9-13

The Lord's Supper: I Corinthians 11:22-26

Read Psalm 23: Lord, You are my Shepherd!

Read Matthew 18:18 I bind peace to my mind, soul, and spirit today

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: I pray this prayer as God led

My Personal Confession Today: I love You Lord Jesus Christ

Prayer Focus: I pray for Israel and the peace for their city Jerusalem (Numbers 6:22-26)

Ending Song: My soul says yes, Lord

Pause: Just wait

Record what God spoke to you: I am your peace, Claudia!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive