Monday, November 6, 2017

ENDING PRAYER:

 

Father God, You are my Father, which are in heaven, I was born into Your family, and now a child of Yours. I was renewed, restored, and reborn to my heavenly Father. I praise you with my whole heart, I worship You from my heart, and all my praises flow to You. Father, You are my Father, and the God of all universe, the God of all creation, the Great Creator of heaven and earth. Father God, let Your will be done in all situations and circumstances right now, right now, Lord, even as it is in heaven where Your throne is. God Almighty, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change; the courage to change the things we can. Please give us wisdom daily as we follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Forgive us Lord of all that we have done against Your will for our life. Father God, search our hearts, O God, and know our heart; try us now, and know our thoughts, and see if there be any wicked/wrong ways in us, and, Lord, lead us this day by Your Holy Spirit, guide us in the path of righteousness, and that we may be pleasing to You and Your righteousness. Father God, deliver us, O Lord, from this evil world. We are in this world, but not of this world. We honor our Sovereign God and Lord of all. We will always give You the glory, honor, and praise in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive