Friday, December 9, 2016

This week’s prayer:


God, you know me better than I know myself. You know my fears and my desires. You know how much I want this. You know how much I will be devastated if this doesn't happen. I know you love me. I know you have a plan for me. Please, Lord, don't let my desires blind me to your will. If this is not within your plan for me, throw up a Brick Wall. Give me an obstacle I cannot get past. Help me follow your will, Father. Give me peace about whatever is to come. If this falls through, I will know it is your hand. Thank you for loving me, Lord, sometimes my situations will hinder me from knowing Your will at that very moment, I pray for Your will to be done in my life, and that when it take place I will know it's You and Your will for me. Thank You, Lord, for letting me know when it's Your will, the enemy, or my flesh. Thank You for revealing this to me right now in Jesus' name. Father God, teach us to see Your will operating in our lives as they did in Bible days. We do experience miracles, but sometimes we just can't see them. Help us, Lord. Through lessons we have been taught that about Your healing power, and knowing Your will and plan for us. Thank You, Lord. Father God, open the eyes of our hearts in Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive