Sunday, October 30, 2016

WEEK # 5 NUGGETS:

Pay attention to how God has wired you.

God has created you to fulfill a specific role in this world. There is no one else who can achieve completely what God has purposely created you to do.


The Apostle Peter gives us this admonition:

1 Peter 4:10

As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. God has gifted every one of us to perform a special mission for which we alone were created. How amazing is that? Wow! So, when you seek to discover God’s will for your life, pay attention to how He has gifted you. His plan for you will always be directly related to the gifts that He has bestowed upon you. The great news is that you will automatically be good at whatever it is that He has called you to do!

 

My Confession:

Because I have been saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Spirit, I can say I am a child of God, and want to do His will, and live His will for my life. I present my body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to my God, which is His perfect will for me.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive