Friday, August 5, 2016

Week # 7 QUESTIONS:


  

 
 


1).        Why is singing a powerful tool?

Singing causes our bodies, our minds, and our spirits to work together for God's glory. Singing seizes our attention and helps us focus our thoughts. Also, singing bring the anointing and the presence of God.

 

2).        What kind of prayer was Daniel's prayer in (Daniel 9:4)? "And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;"

 

It was a prayer that was acknowledging God's majesty, God's power, and God's love and faithfulness. Daniel also was praying a confession to the fact that God is who He say He is.

 

3).        What is your favorite personal song of praise?

I love the song "Hallelujah," and now my song is "Flow to You, let the river of my worship flow to You." Glory to God! I love to sing in the congregation with up lifted hands to my God. It brings me closer to Him every time.

 

4).        Have you started a daily quiet time with God?

God gave me this daily quiet time ideal a few years ago, and it has blessed me in my walk with Him; I have peace now because of it. I look forward to my quiet time with God every morning, but I do get distraction, then I pray and God moves in and gives me my time with Him. Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive