Saturday, August 20, 2016

BIBLE STUDY: LET GOD SPEAK TO YOUR HEART

Words of Encouragement: 

 
 
I am the truth: the One who came to set you free. As the Holy Spirit controls your mind and actions more fully, your become free in Me. You are increasingly released to become the one I created you to be. This is a work that I do in your as you yield to My Spirit. I can do My best handiwork when you sit in the stillness of My Presence, focusing your entire being on Me. Let My thoughts burst freely upon your consciousness, stimulating abundant Life. I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. As you follow Me, I lead you along paths of newness: ways have never imagined. Don't worry about what is on the road up ahead. I want you to find your security in knowing Me, the One who died to set you free.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive