Friday, May 27, 2016

Bible Study: "The School of Obedient" Last Words


 
 

I have enjoyed this study! My heart wants to be submissive to God's will, I desire and I will obey You, Lord, as You led me wherever I go. I desire to obey You Lord in every area of my life, even in the smallest matters. I pray my will be You will; my desire is your desire; my thoughts are Your thoughts; my ways Your ways, because I am submitted to Your will, amen. 

Obeying God in small matters is an essential step in receiving God's greatest blessings. Let's remember that our obedience always benefits others.  God's call to obedience always demands our response. When we obey God, we will never be disappointed.  Our challenge is to be obedient even if others are choosing not to. Remember, we are responsible for our own actions, not those of others. However, we can also choose to help our brothers/sisters by advising them to obey as well.


 
 
  Prayer: Dear Jesus, Please help me to have a heart of obedience. I ask that you would give me the strength to obey joyfully and willingly so that I can glorify You. I thank you and praise you for all you've done for me. Amen.

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive