Saturday, April 4, 2015

TO ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND PRAYER PARTNERS




Today I give thanks to our Father in heaven for sending His son Jesus to die for my sins. I give praises to Jesus for obeying His Father and going to the cross for my sins, and I thank His Holy Spirit for keeping my mind stayed on eternity. The more I study and read God's Word, the more I am grateful. During this time and other time too, but this time of the year my heart is poured out with thanksgiving, and I love to watch movies about Jesus' death, burier, and resurrection. It inspire me so much. Some of my favorites are Ben Hur, Ten Commandments, the Robe, One Night with the King, Jesus of Nazareth, Spartacus, the Big Fisherman, and many more that I have in my library.  I watched Killing Jesus last night. Today is a good day to sit and meditate on what Jesus did for us, and then remember it when we are so caught up in what is happen to Christians today.  Remember it happen to them years ago, amen.  We have been blessed!  Thank You, Jesus! All praises, glory, and honor to God Almighty, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, and He saith, Behold, I come quickly, blessed is he that keepth the sayings of the prophecy of this book (BIBLE).  Let's stay focus on Who and What Jesus did, amen.  God bless you today.

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive