Thursday, December 11, 2014

BIBLE STUDY BOOK OF LUKE WEEK # 1 (REFLECTION ANSWER)

Personal reflection question:

 

Are there ever times in your own life when, like Mary, you do not understand what Jesus is asking of you?


This remind me of the time when the Lord was moving upon my heart to move back home where I was raised up. I had lived in Connecticut for over twenty five years, and had a good job, very good job; I couldn't see that then, but things went wrong and I knew it was God. I finally moved back home, and the company I worked for asked me if I wanted to be transfer to one of their companies in a town near my hometown. I didn't know at the time, but God wanted me home because He knew my mother was going to die soon, I did move. In moving back home, my whole life changed; new job, new me, and new surroundings. God put the desire in my heart to start living in with the elderly, after years of preaching and teaching the Gospel. I didn't understand then, but finally it was in my heart of what God wanted of me. It's not Mary's story, but it's mine!

 
I praise God because I know I am in His will now.
 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive