Monday, October 27, 2014

BIBLES STUDY OF BOOK OF PROVERBS WEEK # 5 (SHARING)

 
I was reading one of my devotions and this is what the end prayer was "Lord Jesus, give us Americans love for one another in this great land, let me give a helping hand when it's needed. If I see someone who is hurting, Lord, give me "THE WISDOM TO KNOW WHAT TO DO."  That touched my heart!  Wisdom is to know what to do next, to know to do the right thing and then doing it.  Knowledge gather the facts and information, and store it in your memory. Understanding that knowledge is important, which is where meaning comes in, principles are set, and reason in the mind is implanted.  Understanding something!  After all this, we still need to know what to do next, and this is where God's Holy Spirit comes in to lead and guide us every day.

 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive